Half-Life 2 (GabeN)
1) First engine revision outside Valve to have full version 37 model support.
2) Completely fixed weapons, npcs, and other things related to the source code.
3) Fixed maps, materials and models.
4) Retail entities and weapons integrated into the game.
5) Less crashes, and a more stable engine.
In depth information:
- Working player controlled missiles and manhacks
- Working Hydra, Cremator, and soon Assassin (Alien)
- Fixed view and world models
- Completely fixed weapons (Immolator, Brickbat (image), Combine Guard Gun (image), Molotov Cocktail (image), Fire Extinguisher, Binoculars (hearing far-away sound), etc.)
- De-X'd textures
- All weapon icons
- Added motion blur (Off by default)
- Fixed impulse 101
- Added .357
- Weapons eject brass
- Working Conscripts
- Background map support
- Background music in menu
- Better widescreen support
- Fixed impact decals in multiplayer
- Fixed shaders and bloom on nVidia GPUs
- Added x64 compatibility
- Fixed precipitation (+support for refractive rain)
- Working Server Browser
- Drivable APC and Strider
- Fixed multiplayer player animations
 Old Patch
Download our prehistoric patch here: http://www.teamgaben.com/Half.Life.2.Beta.All.Patch-GabeN.rar